Our vision is to be leaders in driving positive change to protect the rights of women and families, to contribute to reversing anti-woman legislation throughout the United States and ratify the ERA
We Are Woman is a national advocacy group of individual community members and volunteer agencies coming together as a coalition to improve the rights of women and families by coordination of actions directed at specific anti-women groups, legislators, corporations and any other threat to the welfare of women and families,and to encourage and increase the number of activists supporting the equality of women.
- All citizens have the right to have equal access to healthcare
- We are all created equal
- We are successful through collaboration and coalitions working together
- A genuine concern for individuals
What Makes Us Different?
- We do not compete with other organizations
- We facilitate success with joint programs and actions.
- We have unifying capabilities, support and commitment from every member agency.
- We have the respect of the community.
- Other organizations rely on WAW to facilitate collaboration, action and convene stakeholders around the issues to work towards resolution.